The shockproof pressure gauge is suitable for places with severe environmental vibration, and can withstand the pulsation, impact and sudden unloading of the medium, and the instrument indication is stable and clear. It is widely used in machinery, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, mining, electric power and other departments to measure the pressure on copper and copper alloy non-corrosive media. So what are the installation precautions? Let's take a look at it.
1. The ambient temperature of the instrument is -40~70°C, and the relative humidity is not more than 80%. If it deviates from the normal use temperature by 20±5°C, the temperature additional error must be included.
2. The meter must be installed vertically, and strive to maintain the same level as the measuring point. If the difference is too high, the additional error caused by the liquid column is not necessary. When installing, block the explosion-proof port at the rear of the case to avoid affecting the explosion-proof performance.
3. The measuring range for the normal use of the meter: 3/4 of the upper limit of the measurement under static pressure and 2/3 of the upper limit of the measurement under fluctuation. Under the above two pressure conditions, the maximum measurement of the large pressure gauge should not be less than 1/3 of the lower limit, and the vacuum portion is used when measuring the vacuum.
4. In case of failure when the instrument pointer fails or the internal parts are loose and cannot work normally, it should be repaired or contacted by the manufacturer for repair.
5. The instrument should avoid vibration and collision to avoid damage.
6. When ordering, please specify: the model and name of the instrument; the measuring range of the instrument; the accuracy level of the instrument deviates from the requirements of the original packaging and others.
7. Special design according to user requirements.
8. Before installation, check whether the model, specification and accuracy level of the instrument meet the requirements of the instrument. Check that the fitting thread of the meter is consistent with the installed female thread.
9. The pressure gauge should be installed vertically, the inclination is generally not more than 30 °, and strive to maintain the same level with the measurement point, so as to avoid indication error.
10. After installation, if there is no pressure, observe whether the pointer is at zero or close to the disc nail, otherwise it should not be used.
11. When measuring the steam pressure, the lower end of the pressure gauge should be equipped with a ring tube. In use, there is water to transfer the steam pressure, so as to avoid the high temperature steam rushing into the spring tube, affecting the accuracy of the meter, or inadvertently melting the solder, causing the instrument to leak, causing an accident or Burn people.